What do I eat now?!?
This is a common question that we get when a new client calls. If you are:
- Diagnosed with a health condition
- Placed on a therapeutic diet such as an elimination diet, GAPS, specific carbohydrate diet (SCD), low FODMAP, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, candida, etc.
- Trying to lose weight in a sustainable manner
- Tested for food sensitivities
then you know how difficult and confusing it can be to have to change your entire way of eating overnight. Over the past six years of working with clients, we have done a lot of nutritional coaching as part of our private chef services. We are now offering nutritional coaching as a separate service, available to anyone who needs our help!
We are currently offering four different packages:
Introductory Consultation – Where do I start? – Step 1 ($150)
This introductory consultation will provide a starting point for you to understand your therapeutic diet and get all your questions answered. This package provides:
- A one hour in-person, skype or phone consultation
- We will discuss your specific diet and you can ask any questions that you have about what is allowed, what is not allowed, food substitutions, meal ideas, etc.
- To prepare, we might ask you to fill out a detailed on-line food preferences and sensitivity survey, based on your needs and scenario
- Deliverable: After the consultation, we will analyze your responses and provide a short report with information including substitutions, specific products, detailed information about your specific therapeutic diet (if appropriate), meal or snack ideas and recipe resources.
Let’s Get Started – Pantry and Kitchen Cleanout – Step 2 ($150)
- One hour in-home visit looking at your pantry and cooking equipment. We will analyze what needs to go or stay in your pantry, discuss reading labels, figure out what is missing and answer any questions you have. We will also look at your pots, pans and other cooking equipment and give healthy lifestyle suggestions.
- Deliverable: After the visit, we will send you a list of items that we discussed, stores where they can be purchased and ideas of how and where to get the best deals.
Cooking class and recipes – Step 3 ($200)
- Three hour in-home class where we make 3-4 different recipes, which are customized for your needs. We will cover cooking in bulk, storing and freezing meals, cooking techniques and equipment, and show you how to cook specific dishes in the most efficient way possible. You get to keep the recipes and the food!
Meal plan and recipes for one full week – Step 4 ($200)
We will create a custom meal plan for one week of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks that meets your nutritional requirements. The plan will include recipes and an ingredients list for each recipe that you can cut and paste into any software or spreadsheet that you use.
Sign up for all four steps to a new you and get a 10% discount!